exclude people from giving karma?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 01:29:26 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 05:16 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
> > I really don't know why you make these suggestions. I mean, you must
> > know no-one is going to reply "Why, Kevin! What a brilliant idea! We'll
> > do so immediately!", so what's the point?
>
> Why not? That's the only reply that possibly makes sense.

It's not a question of whether the change makes sense as policy, but the
way in which you're doing it: devel@ isn't really where policy gets
changed. A FESCo ticket would be the way to go, I think.

I don't have a strong opinion on abolishing it or not. It's an area with
a bit of a data lack. We could try not enabling it by default, but would
we then wind up with an ocean of un-pushed updates? It's hard to guess.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey