Packages with missing %check

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 27 13:24:10 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 08:04:10AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> The kernels that are built are tested at a minimum on 3 machines
>> before I even put them to git.
>
> I didn't realize this happened, so my apologies for making claims
> about testing which aren't true.  Is it possible you can boot them in
> qemu as part of this process?

Yes, actually.  I don't want to duplicate everything the KVM autotests
will do, but a quick boot test in a VM on a box I have is not
unreasonable at all.  I'll try and make sure it's done going forward.
If you could also keep doing the tests in libguestfs, that would be
appreciated as well.  I know it's after it's pushed to rawhide, but
I'd rather catch bugs where we can than have that dropped.

josh