Wiki pages: Missing tests in %check and missing upstream test suites

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 13:55:02 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
thanks for your feedback in the last few days. I've created two wiki pages about
packages which don't execute their tests in %check:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Testing_in_check

and another one for packages which don't seem to have test suites at all:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Missing_upstream_test_suites

My intent is for these pages to serve as a source of working material for Fedora
volunteers.

Note: there are some false negatives which I still haven't filtered out - work
in progress.

Please forward this to anyone who may be interested to work on these items as we
need lots of hands to make any significant improvements!
(In particular I will soon teach to students and will point them here).

Any comments and proposals are welcome!

Thanks,
Alex