Wiki pages: Missing tests in %check and missing upstream test suites

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 15:49:05 UTC 2014

На 27.02.2014 16:18, Richard W.M. Jones написа:

> Attached is a proposed patch to the spec file.  I ran this under
> auto-buildrequires to see if it would need any extra BRs, but auto-br
> didn't find any.

Richard,
can you point me to what auto-buildrequires is, where it lives and how do I use
it? I don't seem to have it on my system or I'm blind and don't know where to
look for it.

>> and another one for packages which don't seem to have test suites at all:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Missing_upstream_test_suites
>
> virt-viewer is mentioned in this list.  Not sure how that could be
> meaningfully tested since it requires an X11 display and a network
> connection to a VM.

Mock this :). Of course it depends on the nature of bugs which are usually filed
against virt-viewer and mocking could be just an overkill (or not at all possible).

PS: I will update these wiki pages with links to bugzilla.

--
Alex