dnf versus yum

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 17:16:12 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 05:54:00PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
> to prevent that the same as with GRUB2 and systemd way too early
> made it in a stable release happening again - and after that get
> again "why are you open your mouth now and not due testing" back

I'm sure that Ales will welcome patches from you.

But, have you ever contributed a patch to Fedora?  I'm having
difficulty finding any.  The first match for a Google search "reindl
harald fedora" is a discussion about banning you from sending mail to
this mailing list.  You don't even have a Fedora account.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v