dnf versus yum

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jan 2 17:36:27 UTC 2014

Am 02.01.2014 18:30, schrieb Petr Viktorin:
> On 01/02/2014 06:16 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 05:54:00PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> to prevent that the same as with GRUB2 and systemd way too early
>>> made it in a stable release happening again - and after that get
>>> again "why are you open your mouth now and not due testing" back
>>
>> I'm sure that Ales will welcome patches from you.
>>
>> But, have you ever contributed a patch to Fedora?  I'm having
>> difficulty finding any.  The first match for a Google search "reindl
>> harald fedora" is a discussion about banning you from sending mail to
>> this mailing list.  You don't even have a Fedora account.
>
> I see no reason for ad hominem attacks. Personal history is irrelevant here

thank you!

i find it really offensive that someone answers with that attitude while i did
my best the last 6 months to overthink my way of communication and contribute w
ith a *lot of testing* and bug-triage in context encryption/security which took
*a lot* of time, many hours of it in my worktime supported by the OK spend
time for it of my employer to get this "new year greeting"