Is that the place for user feedback?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 2 20:42:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 01:14:41PM +0100, jfm512 at free.fr wrote:
> I have several issues wth Fedora 20.  Not bugs but shortcomings in the
> installer or packages who _must_ be in the DVD or default installations
> and aren't. Is that the place for submitting them?

Or, maybe discuss what you want here on this list, and why you feel certain
things are shortcomings or "musts". There certainly _are_ shortcomings, but
some of them are the result of tradeoff design decisions that don't have an
easy answer. And what "must" be on the DVD is even more subjective. User
feedback is great, but this is a community-developed distribution and filing
a bug stating that things ought to be a certain way is unlikely to get
results.

--
Matthew Miller  --  Fedora Project Architect --  <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>