[pkgdb] python-boto ownership changed

Andrew Lutomirski luto at mit.edu
Fri Jan 3 00:38:45 UTC 2014

[Third try to send this email.  The Gmail Android app has a lovely UI
to select the sender address, but it doesn't do anything :(.]

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:31 AM, Garrett Holmstrom
<gholms at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> wrote:
>> On 12/27/2013 05:24 PM, Andrew Lutomirski wrote:

>>> I can, although I won't be able to do anything beyond clicking the
>>> button for a couple weeks.
>>>
>>> --Andy
>>>

>> Thanks!  I can push new releases at times, but I really can't take on any
>> more packages as primary maintainer.
>
> I can take it.  I had actually discussed this with the previous
> maintainer before, but it seems that he orphaned it while I was on
> vacation out of town.
>
> Sorry about the delay.  :-\

Go for it.  Do I need to re-orphan it?

Someone should probably fix lss3 to catch exceptions to stop all the
pointless abrt reports :)

--Andy