official fedora image for docker available

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 4 00:51:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 04:25:30PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> > The official (unprefixed) fedora image for docker is now available
> > here: https://index.docker.io/_/fedora/
> As it wasn't created by Release Engineering, and afaik was not tested
> by QA. It is a remix and can not be called offical.

I agree, we need to be careful to not call it official. Getting to where it
_can_ be official is something we'd like to see for F21 (or maybe somewhere
before along the way).

ImageFactory now supports Docker as a target, and that is being integrated
into Koji, so hopefully we will be able to make this a reality pretty soon.