enlightenment 0.18.1 etc...

Bob Richmond bob at lorez.org
Sun Jan 5 05:27:58 UTC 2014

No, the EFL is distributed as one big tarball now. All the old releases
could be found here:

http://download.enlightenment.org/releases/

Starting with 1.8.0, they're distributed in:

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/

... as a single tarball. The spec file in my efl source RPM creates
individual subpackages that resemble the existing efl packages out of a
single source RPM.