enlightenment 0.18.1 etc...

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:02:36 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 3:43 AM, Dan Mashal <dan.mashal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Bob Richmond <bob at lorez.org> wrote:
>> No, the EFL is distributed as one big tarball now. All the old releases
>> could be found here:
>>
>> http://download.enlightenment.org/releases/
>>
>> Starting with 1.8.0, they're distributed in:
>>
>> http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/
>>
>> ... as a single tarball. The spec file in my efl source RPM creates
>> individual subpackages that resemble the existing efl packages out of a
>> single source RPM.
>>

> HI,
>
> Yes, I've been working on packaging up the new efl and submitting it
> for a review. If you would like to help maintain it you are more than
> welcome to.

Hi,

Obviously fully didn't read the original post. Just wanted to say
thanks for this. Majorly reduces the time I have to spend on this.

I'll go through these and submit them for review ASAP. Also, thanks
for the patches.

Just an FYI, autogen.sh doesn't need to be run on these packages as
they already include a configure script. However, in tarballs that
don't contain a configure script and just autogen.sh, you usually
would want to run "NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh".

Thanks again.

Dan