Updating hdf5 to 1.8.12
sergio.pasra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:54:33 UTC 2014
Orion, is it possible that you missed h5py? We are getting this
1. Warning! ***HDF5 library version mismatched error***
2. The HDF5 header files used to compile this application do not match
3. the version used by the HDF5 library to which this application is
4. Data corruption or segmentation faults may occur if the application
5. This can happen when an application was compiled by one version of
6. linked with a different version of static or shared HDF5 library.
7. You should recompile the application or check your shared library
8. settings such as 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH'.
9. You can, at your own risk, disable this warning by setting the
10. variable 'HDF5_DISABLE_VERSION_CHECK' to a value of '1'.
11. Setting it to 2 or higher will suppress the warning messages totally.
12. Headers are 1.8.11, library is 1.8.12
when building astropy in its review (details here
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1014738#c28 ) and I think that
is happens because h5py was not rebuilt.
2013/12/27 Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com>
> I will be updating hdf5 to 1.8.12 shortly in rawhide and rebuilding
> dependent packages:
> Orion Poplawski
> Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222
> NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office FAX: 303-415-9702
> 3380 Mitchell Lane orion at nwra.com
> Boulder, CO 80301 http://www.nwra.com
> devel mailing list
> devel at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel