enlightenment 0.18.1 etc...

Bob Richmond bob at lorez.org
Sun Jan 5 20:38:25 UTC 2014

I uploaded a new version of the efl srpm that patches configure directly
to look for the correct tslib pkg-config and removes the call to
autogen. Also corrects a cut & paste error I made that erroneously
included libemotion in the ephysics package.

http://www.lorez.org/enlightenment/efl-1.8.3-1.fc20.src.rpm