Grub installation. First potential Fedora killer

Jean François Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Mon Jan 6 06:27:37 UTC 2014

This is not the problem.  THe problem is:  a user of another distribution will not want to touch Fedora with a ten foot pole pnce he discovers Fedora messe up with his booter setup.  And the parttitionner is equally bad.  These are two areas a distribution not only in the area of bugs but in the are of design.  And Fedora hasn't.

Jean François Martinez <jfm512 at free.fr>