php-libvirt package became orphan

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 14:04:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,
as I didn't do any builds of php-libvirt for a long time and the project
is done in my spare time and if so, it's done upstream, I released the
ownership of the php-libvirt. My first guess who could be interested in
taking the ownership is either Ville or Remi (both CC'ed). If somebody
else wants to take ownership instead, please arrange your desire to own
the package with Remi and Ville.

The package has been already orphaned as I no longer maintain it for
Fedora, however I still maintain it for upstream.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE, Red Hat
Virtualization | libvirt-php bindings | php-virt-control.org