Source file audit - 2014-01-05

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:05:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> jjames:BADSOURCE:latexmk-439.zip:latexmk

This one is the result of me sending a bug report upstream after the 4.39
release to point out two documentation bugs.  I got a reply indicating that
they would be fixed in the next release.  Apparently "next release" meant a
new zip file with the same 4.39 version number on it.  Ugh.

Since I had already patched the documentation bugs, rebuilding the RPM with
the new upstream zip file will just result in the same contents as the
current binary RPMs.  For that reason, I am inclined to ignore this one.

> jjames:BADSOURCE:networkx_reference.pdf:python-networkx
> jjames:BADSOURCE:networkx_tutorial.pdf:python-networkx
> jjames:BADSOURCE:networkx-documentation.zip:python-networkx

I can't reproduce this.  A fresh download of these files matches the ones
in the lookaside cache for me, and
http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck/sourcecheck-20140105/python-networkx-dl.txt
doesn't
show any problems downloading.  I can't explain it.  Can you try this one
again and see if they still don't match for you and, if not, if you can see
any indication what the problem might be?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/