Grub installation. First potential Fedora killer

Jean François Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Mon Jan 6 21:33:17 UTC 2014

I just want the option of grub installed in the boot partition instead of in the MBR.   That is all.  For now I want to keep it "subordinate".  And I
Don't doubt users of other distributions willing to give it a try will want it like that.

Do you know how Microsoft did in order to get users moving from Lotus 123 to
Excel?  By playing dirty tricks?  Of course but not only.  First of all it made
Excel capable if importing 123 files.  But at least as important: it made Excel able to _export_ 123 files.  This made 123 users try Excel because they were confident they could could go back in case they weren't convinced.  Had
Excel been unable to export 123 files they wouldn't have even tried it. (Later they became captive of their Visual Basic macros but that is another story).  Well F20 just does that: making life difficult for those who want to try it.