Non-responsive easytag package maintainer

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jan 8 20:16:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:09:32 +0400
Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Matthias seems to stop his participation in Fedora ~1 year ago:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?owner=thias&state=all
>
> Dave, I think you should be granted a primary maintainer status for
> EasyTAG.

I mailed Matthias today and got a reply in about 30min. :)

Anyhow, he has been very busy with life and hasn't had time to keep up
on things. I suggested he add co-maintainers at least that could take
over his packages while he's busy and he agreed.

Hopefully he will also chime in here.

In the mean time, you could request acls for the package and drop him
an email asking for him to approve them.

kevin