Source file audit - 2014-01-05

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Jan 9 04:18:00 UTC 2014

On 01/06/2014 12:53 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Happy new year. A great time to clean up sources files. ;)
>
> Here's attached another run of my sources/patches url checker.
> Please fix any packages you are responsible for in rawhide, and
> other branches as other changes permit.
>
> - This run was done on a Fedora 20 instance, so hopefully many of
> the false positives due to old tools from the last run are gone.
>
> - I didn't explicitly mention it last time, but you can find the
> output of the script for your package at:
>
> http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck-20140105/$packagename-dl.txt
>
>  This should help determine what the script saw that caused it to
> list your package.
>
> - The script simply checks has a checkout of your package and runs
> 'spectool -g packagename.spec' on it. Then it checks the md5sum of
> anything in sources file against those downloaded sources.

> orion:BADURL:hdf5_1.8.12-1.debian.tar.gz:hdf5

man, that debian stuff churns fast...  updated

> orion:BAD_CVS_SOURCE:jchardet-1.0.pom:jchardet

Looks like maven.org changed formatting

> orion:BADURL:kdesvn-1.6.0.tar.bz2:kdesvn

Moved to git only - checked out release.

> orion:BADURL:maven-ant-tasks-2.1.3-src.zip:maven-ant-tasks

I'm about to retire this, but updated the URL for now.

> orion:BADURL:multcomp_1.3-0.tar.gz:R-multcomp

Updated to 1.3-1 (they don't keep old tarballs around)

> orion:BADURL:lighting-2.6.4.source.tar.bz2:thunderbird-lightning

Upstream fixed their earlier typo

Thanks.

- --
Orion Poplawski