Non-responsive easytag package maintainer

David King amigadave at amigadave.com
Thu Jan 9 10:26:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-08 13:16, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:09:32 +0400
>Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Matthias seems to stop his participation in Fedora ~1 year ago:
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?owner=thias&state=all
>>
>> Dave, I think you should be granted a primary maintainer status for
>> EasyTAG.
>
>I mailed Matthias today and got a reply in about 30min. :)
>
>Anyhow, he has been very busy with life and hasn't had time to keep up
>on things. I suggested he add co-maintainers at least that could take
>over his packages while he's busy and he agreed.
>
>Hopefully he will also chime in here.
>
>In the mean time, you could request acls for the package and drop him
>an email asking for him to approve them.

Thanks! I had already requested commit privileges for a couple of
branches a while ago, but requested another one this morning and sent
Matthias an email. He quickly approved the ACL changes, so I am now
co-maintainer of master, f19 and f20 branches.

Matthias mentioned to me that he will send an email to this list, asking
for maintainers or co-maintainers for many of his packages, which should
help a lot.

--
http://amigadave.com/