Unannounced soname bump: satyr (libsatyr.so.2 -> libsatyr.so.3) - affects libreport and abrt

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 18:42:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 10:13 -0500, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> This appears to have also broken Fedora 19 updates-testing, which is
> even less acceptable than breaking rawhide.

Eh, I'd suggest not. updates-testing is actually explicitly meant as a
place to catch this kind of problem, whereas we're trying to keep
Rawhide rolling and especially try not to break nightly image
generation. At least we can vote broken things in updates-testing down.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey