Orphaning few java packages

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 08:29:09 UTC 2014

I'm just about to orphan few packages due to not using them and not having time to properly maintain them:
* eclipse-subclipse - pretty active upstream but as I don't use it updates are delayed and I haven't tried it in months
* sqljet - dependency of svnkit which was dependency(disabled now due to build problems with svnkit) of eclipse-subclipse
* umlgraph - it was only a BR for something which I don't even remember what

If someone wants to pick some of the packages you're more than welcome. I'm going to orphan only rawhide but if you would like to maintain the released versions too let me know.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team