Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 19:51:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 07:12 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> This thread is no longer productive and is closed.
>
> I urge everyone to re-read our code of conduct:
> http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct

Sorry, missed that.

If I can address the topic a bit, since someone seemed interested in my
opinion: I see it much the way Kevin does - the process was documented
in the Bugzappers space on the wiki, but even when Bugzappers was active
it was usually actually performed by the Program Manager, and when
Bugzappers went dormant, no-one in QA made any effort to look after the
EOL process. I don't see it as something that's 'intrinsically' in QA's
domain - in fact it makes more sense to me that it's something the
program manager takes care of in a practical sense, and in a policy
sense, it would seem to be split across multiple groups, as Kevin notes.
It's certainly not just of interest to QA.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey