Self Introduction

Matt Robinson mwr54 at nbcs.rutgers.edu
Fri Jan 10 21:51:37 UTC 2014

Hi, I've been going through the process of becoming a package
maintainer, and thought it would be a good time to introduce myself. My
name is Matt Robinson and I'm currently working at Rutgers University. I
build a lot of RPMs there (and use mock and koji as well), and with a
recent switch to Fedora on our personal workstations, I thought it would
be good to contribute. I've only got one RPM built right now, but I'll
no doubt be doing more in the future once I get a hang of the whole
process.

--
-Matt