F20 bug fixes: thanks!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Jan 11 00:49:37 UTC 2014

I just did an update run on the F20 Common Bugs page, and I was pleased
to note the number of prominent issues that has been resolved with
updates since F20 shipped. There are now 13 issues under 'resolved
issues' on Common Bugs, which is pretty good compared historically. Just
wanted to pass along thanks to all the devs who've spent time on fixing
up these bugs. We've fixed crashes in several apps, a hang-on-shutdown
bug in CUPS, several issues in 389 directory server, and several more.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey