Inter-WG coordination: Stable application runtimes - SCC: Fedora social

Alek Paunov alex at declera.com
Sun Jan 12 21:09:50 UTC 2014

On 12.01.2014 22:34, Alek Paunov wrote:
> - sccd-web: WebUI exposing full functionality, alternatively Cockpit
>    (OpenLMI WebUI) extension.

> - NTH: SCC local state inheritance between instances

Fedora Social: Almost every developer or sysadmins like to demonstrate
how clean and clever is his own design :-).

Currently we do not have a service where Sandra, Joe and George [1]
could:
  - show and share with the others their Fedora based setups
  - conveniently keep the setup for their own reuse in the future

Once we have sccd-web and few NTHs, we will be nearly (at least as code)
equipped to provide something like "github for Fedora setups" for
publishing, referring in the e-mails and forking Fedora users work.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server/Personas