Self Introduction

Matt Robinson mwr54 at nbcs.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 13 14:29:32 UTC 2014

I built compton, a compositing manager for X. I've had strange problems
with xcompmgr before and I've since switched to compton, so I thought it
would be a good idea to build it. I just looked in koji, but it seems to
be in there, just not updated for f20. Should I contact the current
maintainer instead?

-Matt