rawhide report: 20140113 changes

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 18:50:37 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 14:29 +0000, Fedora Rawhide Report wrote:
> [obexfs]
>         obexfs-0.12-7.fc20.i686 requires libopenobex.so.1

So, this is orphaned, and the code has now actually been rolled into
obexftp upstream. The build of obexftp I did yesterday includes the
obexfs and obexautofs utilities.

What's the appropriate move here? Can we just add obsoletes/provides to
the obexftp package and then request that obexfs be retired?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey