Firefox Gtk3 test package

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Jan 16 19:19:56 UTC 2014

On Qui, 2014-01-16 at 12:47 +0100, Martin Stransky wrote:
> New builds are available at copr [1]. Package firefox-gtk3-29.0-3
> contains working NPAPI plugin support, so flash and other should work there.
>
> Please report any issue to bugzila (firefox component) and note it's the
> gtk3 port.

Hi,
I use and like yum-plugin-tmprepo to install it

yum
--tmprepo=http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/stransky/FirefoxGtk3/fedora-20-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml install firefox-gtk3.x86_64 --nogpg

we need uninstall firefox ?

but I can't startup firefox-gtk3 ends with Segmentation fault (core
dumped) ,
and abrt say: Retrace server is unable to process package
'firefox-gtk3-29.0-3.fc20.x86_64'.

Checking for duplicates
Creating a new bug
fatal: RPC failed at server.  There is no component named 'firefox-gtk3'
in the 'Fedora' product.
('report_Bugzilla' exited with 1)

--
Sérgio M. B.