adam's grump of the day: icons in fonts (was Re: web-assets-httpd stuck in limbo?)

Peter Oliver lists.fedoraproject.org at mavit.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 10:52:33 UTC 2014

See also this recent discussion on the fonts list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fonts/2014-January/001660.html

In summary, the emoji font used in Android Jelly Bean is currently in updates-testing; "yum install --enablerepo updates-testing google-android-emoji-fonts".  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/google-android-emoji-fonts

--
Peter Oliver