SELinux RPM scriplet issue annoucement

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jan 18 23:23:35 UTC 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:39:07 -0500
Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Kevin Fenzi  wrote:
>

> > I would think a detailed common bugs entry and then a short
> > announcement pointing to that would be good.
> >
> > Would someone be able to write up the common bug entry?
> >

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F20_bugs#RPM_scriplets_fail_during_updates

Thanks. I made a few tweaks...

> Please review it.  Do you want me to send the announcement as well?

If you like. I started writing one up, but then I wasn't sure what we
should tell affected users about cleanup. Any package where the
scriptlets failed will need to be reinstalled, and the duplicate older
package removed. Not sure how best to describe that process... ;(

kevin