Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:08:56 UTC 2014

On 01/23/2014 03:55 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> >That wont reduce the bugs reported against it...
> That's not necessarily bad. And by categorizing those bugs separately, it
> would be easier to treat them differently.

We dont want QA community members testers/reporters/triagers ( and
general end users ) wasting their contributed time reporting bugs that
wont get fixed.
( I assume infra/releng dont want to spent resources in those either )

Or to put this differently if the WG's expect QA to spend *any*
resources in the output they deliver, we in QA need to free up
contributed time time in the QA community to do so and one way to achive
that is for us to plug resources leakage like this one.

So do you want us being able to help you with your cloud effort or do
you want us to waste time on dead components?

JBG