Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:06:34 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"  wrote:

> Obviously not you...

That doesn't answer the question.  You keep using the word "we".  Who is we?

> To me this is pure community resources leakage due to distribution
litterers with the mentality of >packaging *everything* regardless if
upstream is dead or not because it works for *them*.

It is not packaging everything.  It is packaging things that someone cares
enough to volunteer to maintain and there is no reason to cut them off.  If
you have specific problems in any packages, feel free to point them out.
Otherwise, just presuming that they are somehow a problem is unconvincing.

Rahul