Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi

Cutting off inactively maintained packages being the only way we can deal
> with that which in turn will reduce the size of the distribution to
> something we actually can maintain or cover ( which probably is around 5k
> components )

I don't agree with the premise at all and therefore unsurprising I don't
agree with this conclusion.  In any case, I sincerely doubt you will get
even a single person other than yourself to agree with this proposal but
feel free to try filing a ticket with the QA team.

Rahul