Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:30:06 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:18 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> Oh I see you apparently have no idea what we in the QA community do but
> since you dont we dont handle this matters so there is no point for me to
> file a ticket it would not lead anywhere

This seems pretty incoherent and I cannot parse it.   I don't know you
define QA community but I have participated in QA activities before and
understand the process just fine.  In any case, you were the one proposing
to file a ticket yourself to bring up your ideas to the QA team just a few
mails back and I suggested you follow up on it.  If you think you will fail
to build any kind of consensus even before trying, I guess we can drop your
idea and move on

Rahul