Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jan 24 09:27:22 UTC 2014

Am 24.01.2014 09:27, schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
> I say we remove those unmaintained components and if and when interest comes back to maintain those components then
> they will just have to pass through package review again.

i say you remove *nothing* before you have asked for every single package
you consider to remove because there are people only installed the really
used ones and if you list one of the packages on my machines you can stop
the whole idea

who do you think you are that you believe you can remove others packages?