RFC - Downgrade BlueZ to v4.101 in Fedora 20

David Sommerseth davids at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 13:05:27 UTC 2014

On 24/01/14 08:31, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> FWIW, the HFP/HSP support is missing in PulseAudio, not in BlueZ for F20.

Can you please shed some more light on this.  From what I could grasp
out of the freedesktop bug, it was a bluez bug.  And PulseAudio says
bluez4 is needed to get the handsfree profile working.

Anyhow, I'm past this discussion and have started to figure out how to
recompile the needed packages.  So anything which can simplify this job
is appreciated.

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth