Drawing lessons from fatal SELinux bug #1054350

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 23:32:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 15:35 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Looking at the number of people who respond to the qa list at times..
> I am going to say there are probably 6-10 active testers during
> non-release times. It comes and it goes, but that is about the number
> who seem active at least on lists (and it seems to be that way going
> over archives for the last couple of years.) So any policy would need
> to take into account of that limitation.

QA list posters isn't a good proxy for feedback submitters, but you can
get fairly good numbers on active update feedback submitters from Bodhi
itself. Mike Ruckman has taken over the role of posting the 'heroes of
Fedora' numbers each quarter and Fedora release, which include these
statistics:

http://roshi.fedorapeople.org/heroes-of-fedora-quarter-3-2013-statistics.html
--
Adam Williamson