[Test-Announce] 2014-01-27 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Jan 25 01:25:32 UTC 2014

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2014-01-27
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again on Monday! It's been an interesting week in
Fedoraland, and we might have some juicy stuff to discuss.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please reply to this mail
with any suggestions for additions to the agenda.

The current proposed agenda is included below. If no topics beyond the
standard "Previous meeting follow-up" and "Open floor" topics are
present or proposed, the meeting will be cancelled.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
  * adamw to post a summary of our position on EOL to the FESCo ticket
  * adamw to post a mail to test@ highlighting things we can be working
    on during the 'quiet time'
2. SELinux update discussion
  * https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/194077.html
  * https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/194384.html
  * Do we think it's necessary/appropriate to change update policies or
    testing procedures in any way in response?
3. Unmaintained package discussion
  * https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-January/194251.html
  * Are we worried about possible QA implications of unmaintained packages?
    Do we want to support/push any proposal to drop them? (Note: may involve
    work)
4. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson