SELinux RPM scriplet issue annoucement

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:18:27 UTC 2014

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:36:02 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Note there's a GUI tool similar to easy karma called gooey karma, waiting for a package sponsor.

We don't sponsor packages but packagers. ;)

Actually, the review request has stalled, waiting for the reviewer (here
also the sponsor because it's the packager's first package) to answer:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1020839

And while some package submitters do attempt at contributing a few reviews,
some don't, which makes the process more difficult if all they offer is a
single package.