I want to turn on a part of the kernel to make SELinux checking more stringent.

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Jan 26 20:38:25 UTC 2014

Slightly OT, but is SELinux stopping programs from executing code at
address zero?  (And how can I stop it doing that?)

JONESFORTH, a public domain FORTH I wrote, is written in x86 assembler
and prefers to put its threaded interpreter at address 0.  This worked
fine before, but has now stopped working, and this is reported to be
due to SELinux.

http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/jonesforth-git-repository/#comment-6591

Rich.