Review swap or Sponser request: the_silver_searcher

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Jan 27 12:02:33 UTC 2014

On 01/27/2014 09:51 AM, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> I would have happily reviewed the package but I've been swamped for a
> few weeks, and I didn't know how to handle the takeover.
>
> Also as Christopher mentioned, I'm not a sponsor, so I can't approve
> the submission (I'm aware of that). I've stepped down and removed the
> review flag because I don't know whether I can review it and let a
> sponsor then approve it.
>
> Now once a new review request is submitted, and if I can review it and
> let the sponsor handle the rest, you can count on me.

Thank you Dridi for stepping up here:

One nit:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process#Reviewer
states clearly:

"If it is the first package of a Contributor, the Reviewer must be in
the Sponsor group"

Nevertheless, a review will help anyway, as it should clear all issues
with the package.

Matthias