Fedora.next: I would like working configurations

Robert M. Albrecht lists at romal.de
Mon Jan 27 21:05:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

if the server sits in a RFC1918 network (192.168.1.0/16), has a static
IP and a configured gateway and DNS, it might be reasonable to assume,
the dhcpd should operate in this range and set the options for DNS and
gateway accordingly.

At least the installation could produce a sample-config-file, which
reflects the running configuration.

Also it could to talk to firewalld to configure the firewall.

But I used dhcpd just as a (maybe bad) exmaple to explain my problem.

cu romal