New version of Copr
msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 01:12:32 UTC 2014
I just deployed new version of Copr.
* copr-cli has been build for epel6 (no planned build for el5 due
dependency on python-requests)
* you should see less internal server errors. Especially when deleting
tasks with multiple srpm
* All packages produced by Copr now have as vendor "Fedora Project COPR
* if you add new chroot to your project, you can easily resubmit
missing builds from Monitor tab.
* if you are logged in, then time in output respect your timezone which
you have in FAS.
* previously sometime yum repo was not updated after successful build -
this has been fixed
More information about the devel