icecat or/and firefox?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:34:04 UTC 2014

On 28 January 2014 06:48, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-01-27 at 11:52 +0000, Ian Malone wrote:

>> I'd argue it's *less* free since it seeks to restrict what you can do:
>
> Congratulations! You are the millionth person to regurgitate this
> entirely fruitless argument on the internet.
>
> You win no prize.

I'm not regurgitating it, it's my response to reading paragraphs of
sophistry that seek to persuade people they are better of if they are
prevented from doing something. It seeks to remove choice. Maybe there
are responses to it, but please don't accuse me of parroting when I've
made my own decision.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk