dnf-0.4.12

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 10:59:20 UTC 2014

On 01/21/2014 09:02 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:

> We're releasing 0.4.12 today. See all the information at the usual
> places: blog [1], release notes [2] and f20 update [3].

I see persistent download failures on F20.  Specifying "-v -d 255" does
not provide any additional debugging information why this is happening,
all I got is this:

[FAILED] texlive-sauerj-svn15878.0-4.fc20.noarch.rpm: No more mirrors to
try - All mirrors were already tried without success

Is there a way to gather additional data, so that I can file a bug report?