Fedora.next in 2014 -- Big Picture and Themes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:00:22 UTC 2014

On 01/28/2014 05:55 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Yeah, what? I'm not sure if that's lack of coffee or if I can blame my
> computer in some way. I think that was supposed to be "That leaves little
> room to" or something like that.
>
> As for what I think... I expect the working groups will work with the QA
> team experts to define release criteria appropriate for their areas. That's
> what the board-approved plan says
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next/boardproposal#QA. I didn't
> anticipate that being controversial, but if it is in some way, I'm sure we
> can figure something out.

Should not be controversial since it's simple really we will shrink our
default release criteria and test cases if they exist in accordance with
the output from the WG's either remove that completely or move that into
their own defined release criteria which resides in the community's
surrounding the WG's .

JBG