Orphaned: hddtemp, vdradmin-am

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Jan 28 19:52:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've released ownership of hddtemp (Fedora and EPEL) and vdradmin-am
(Fedora) in pkgdb. Both packages are in a good shape, I just don't
have use for them any more myself.

hddtemp is pretty much dead upstream, but the Debian maintainer seems
to do some work on it occasionally, as did I. I suppose its primary
use case is the concise output (compared to smartctl) and the daemon
mode which is used at least by gkrellm.

I wouldn't say vdradmin-am is dead upstream, but there's little
activity there nowadays. Not that there would be any particular reason
to be more active than that at the moment.

Go grab them if interested!