Orphaned: hddtemp, vdradmin-am

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jan 29 04:11:12 UTC 2014

Ville Skyttä wrote:
> hddtemp is pretty much dead upstream, but the Debian maintainer seems
> to do some work on it occasionally, as did I. I suppose its primary
> use case is the concise output (compared to smartctl) and the daemon
> mode which is used at least by gkrellm.

Also KSensors and at least those 3 with a Requires: hddtemp:
gnome-shell-extension-cpu-temperature-0:1.1-1.fc19.noarch
inxi-0:1.9.14-2.fc19.noarch
xfce4-sensors-plugin-0:1.2.3-7.fc19.i686
(gkrellm and ksensors should probably have that Requires too!)
and maybe other stuff also missing the Requires.

        Kevin Kofler