Looking for crypto ciphers being used.

Miloslav Trma─Ź mitr at volny.cz
Wed Jan 29 18:06:48 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Eric H. Christensen <
sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to catalog what packages are using what
> cryptographic ciphers within Fedora (specifically RC4).  Does anyone know
> of a good way of figuring that out?

AFAIK there isn't one.  There are various scripts that grep the source code
for regexps (and if you are lucky, filter out the most blatant false
positives), but even with the best scripts I've seen expect days or weeks
of manual review to eliminate the false positives (and you'll have nothing
to tell you about the false negatives).
     Mirek